1. GENERAL TERMS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Access is granted to this site solely for lawful purposes, in accordance at all times with the General Terms, all currently applicable laws and morals, good manners and public order. The Company reserves the right to withhold access to this site, without prior notice, to any user who violates the provisions of this legal notice, and to notify the competent authorities of any activities that might constitute a crime.
- The Company unilaterally reserves the right to modify these General Terms and/or any other general or specific conditions of the website at any time. It also reserves the right to change the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, its content and the conditions for its use at any time.
- The User acknowledges that access to this site is at his/her free will and under his/her sole responsibility.
- PZ1 reserves the right to inform the competent authorities of any use that might adversely affect its interests or rights or that might constitute a crime.
- PZ1 reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time by providing a 15-day notice in these Terms and Conditions.
2. DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- PZ1 cannot guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this website and will not be held liable for any damages that are caused or that are likely to occur in the future, nor for technical defects of any nature whatsoever arising from the use of the information contained in this Website.
- In the event that a computer attack causes errors in the information provided, PZ1 will not be held liable for such errors, nor for any damage arising from the use of the information derived from such errors.
- The content of this site is solely for informational purposes, with no guarantee whatsoever as to the absence of any possible errors in its presentation. For more detailed information, please contact us via email at: email@example.com
3. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGULATIONS
- The industrial and intellectual property of such logos and trade names of the PZ1’s products as are referenced on this site, whether or not they appear in boldface or with the ® symbol, are registered trademarks of the entities of the PZ1, and any element incorporated in the design of this website belongs exclusively to the PZ1. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The use of these is strictly prohibited, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Any elements used in this website, to which the PZ1 has no intellectual or industrial property rights, are used with permission.
- Reproduction of all or part of the content of www.dallant.es, including its transmission or recording by any information retrieval system in any form or by any means, is strictly prohibited, unless the User has obtained prior approval in writing from the PZ1.
- The User is not allowed to circumvent the PZ1’s copyright privileges or to attempt to evade or circumvent any systems that are or may be in place to protect the content. It is permissible to quote material with the stipulation that the source must be indicated.
- Any violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, whether on this site or in connection with any elements of the PZ1, will be subject to whatever legal recourse that may be appropriate and necessary for ensuring their protection.
4. APPLICABLE LAWS
- The PZ1 states that this website is hosted in Spain, where the Company offers its services, and therefore, the only applicable law for resolving any possible dispute regarding the interpretation of these Conditions is Spanish law and any international treaties signed by Spain. Nothing in this website should be construed as an offer or promotion of any product or directions for use of any product that has not been authorised under the laws and regulations of the country in which the reader resides.
- By accepting these General Terns, the User agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Barcelona for purposes of resolving any dispute related to the previous section.
5. Data Protection Act [Act 15/1999]
In compliance with the applicable regulations to protect personal data, we inform you that ProductoraPZ1SL , residing in c/Roselló 417, 08025 (Barcelona)is now responsible for the file that contains your personal data.
In case you need it, you will henceforth exercise your rights under the Act in relation to personal data indicated and in particular those of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through a letter that will direct to Productora PZ1, SL , c/Roselló 417, 08025 (Barcelona)with the reference “compliance. ”
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket. At PZ1’s website we have cookies that:
- Keep the language the user has chosen to make browsing easier
· Give us statistic information about user visits for Google Analytics
If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website. You can do so at the different browsers. Each has an option to block or delete them.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to clarify any points related to the above Conditions of Use, please contact us at the following addresses: via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by post to Productora PZ1, SL , c/Roselló 417, 08025 (Barcelona)
IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
PRODUCTORA PZ1 SL
C/ Roselló 417
08025– Barcelona (España)
Telf +34 93 433 41 62
Fax +34 93 436 03 46
email@example.com – http://www.productorapz1.tv